Covid-19

With the virus continuing to cause panic, there has been much discussion on whether or not to cancel the trip.

We have decided not to, at least not at this time. We were already going off-season and mid-week, so crowds were already going to be reduced. Now, it will be even more so. With the use of safe contact procedures, hand sanitizer, etc….we feel that we will be fine.

Yes, I know the virus is reported to be harsher on those who are immuno-compromised, but life is harsher when you are immuno-compromised.

It turns into one of those situations where I have to choose to stay at home and potentially have the virus brought to me, or go out on adventure and have the potential of going out to the virus. I shall live, whenever possible.

Although, this status may change as the virus continues to impact everything.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s